Friday 19 August 2011

Just Over a Week Away!

Hi everyone,

The clock is ticking down, and I am getting very excited for embarking on my volunteer placement in Ghana. It seems that everyone I talk to who has volunteered in the Third World says it has changed their life. I feel like I have an idea what it will be like, but at the same time, no clue at all. Well I guess I'll find out soon enough. Just thought I'd write a quick note to update the blog. You can expect a new entry every other day, beginning in September. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to email me at ardrake@upei.ca .

Enjoy the rest of August!

Adam

Also, I thought I'd try posting a couple of pictures to see what they'd look like:

Above: Younger cousins, Aiden and Cameron, give me a hand drawing the winner for the 50/50 prize.

Above: Home sweet home in Vernon Bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment